- Corona treated
- Plastic Thickness: .03 mil
- Temperature Use Range: Up to 225º F (107º C) for up to 1 hour
- Tensile (Machine Direction): 3000 psi minimum
- Tensile (Transverse Direction): 2000 psi minimum
- Elongation (Machine Direction): 100% minimum
- Elongation (Transverse Direction): 250% minimum
- For Best Performance, this product should be used within 12 months from the date of manufacture.
- 73-312 – 12′ x 400′
- 73-316 – 16′ x 350′
- 73-320 – 20′ x 250′
VIETEK Plastic Sheeting is a polyethylene plastic that offers excellent cling properties without bothersome static electricity that can attract dust. VIETEK Plastic Sheeting is fully Corona treated to provide superior coatings and overspray adhesion and it’s packaged in an easy dispensing carton which keeps plastic clean and neat.
VALUE – INNOVATION – EXECUTION – TECHNOLOGY, That’s VIETEK, our motto and what drives us every day to develop and promptly deliver innovative, value driven technologies to our core industries: Automotive, Industrial, Fleet, Aviation, Commercial, Manufacturing, Marine and more.
We strive to meet or exceed our customers’ expectations through strong initiatives to deliver superior product performance, united with industry leading value. All this supported by robust initiatives in education, media information and retail store expertise.
VIETEK is a private brand of National Coatings and Supplies and Single Source. Our goal is simple: bring innovation that works for Fleet and Industrial paint operations, auto body shops, collision centers, automotive painters, and the collision repair industry as a whole.